[MPlayer-DOCS] No tabs in help file

Juan A. Javierre jjavierre at telefonica.net
Sat Apr 14 18:56:46 CEST 2012

En Sat, 14 Apr 2012 16:08:14 +0200, Ingo Brückl <ib at wupperonline.de>
escribió:

> I don't know if you are aware of this, but if you do a
>
>   help/help_create.sh help/help_mp-es.h UTF-8
>
> you'll get a help_mp.h which has a section of "untranslated messages
> from the
> English master file" at its end. May be of help for your work.

Thanks for the tip. I did it and got the file help_mp.h with the message,
however there were no untranslated strings afterwards.
Anyway, I am reviewing the whole file, as the translated text contains
spelling mistakes, missing accents and untranslated terms.
I am using an UTF-8 capable text editor using a fixed spacing font for the
task and see everything aligned in my end.

Juan

--
Juan A. Javierre
jjavierre at telefonica.net