[MPlayer-DOCS] No tabs in help file

Ingo Brückl ib at wupperonline.de
Sat Apr 14 16:08:14 CEST 2012

Juan A. Javierre wrote on Sat, 14 Apr 2012 09:13:54 +0200:

> Diff file for es-help with no tabs, as per Reimar's last message

Thank you very much.

I don't know if you are aware of this, but if you do a

  help/help_create.sh help/help_mp-es.h UTF-8

you'll get a help_mp.h which has a section of "untranslated messages from the
English master file" at its end. May be of help for your work.

Reimar Döffinger wrote on Sat, 14 Apr 2012 00:15:42 +0200:

> My Spanish isn't good enough to say anything about the changes
> themselves unfortunately.

My Spanish isn't even existing, but I'd commit this if nobody objects.

Juan, I would apply the attached patch after yours, because the help_text
formatting seems cluttered.

Ingo