[MPlayer-DOCS] Fwd: translation of locale zh_TW for mplayer

Mizda Gábor gabrov at freemail.hu
Sat Jun 12 18:26:56 CEST 2010

Hi!

2010.06.11. 16:03 keltezéssel, Diego Biurrun írta:
> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 01:18:35PM +0200, Mizda Gábor wrote:
>
>> I've received this via private mail. IMHO it can be committed, but I'm not
>> competent to decide about it.
>>
> I don't know Chinese either.  If in doubt, just commit.

I already would have, but I've got a problem with the file. It's updated
(the svn diff is huge) but the revision
number is the same, as the one in the svn. Up to now (sent 02/06/2010)
I've got no answer to my mail in
which I was asking for a revision number from the guy.
Although it may be false, I guess we can commit it with the actual
revision number (it can be noted in the
commit message).

Gábor