[MPlayer-DOCS] r28950 - in trunk: Changelog DOCS/man/en/mplayer.1 Makefile configure libvo/video_out.c libvo/vo_kva.c

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Thu Sep 3 22:34:15 CEST 2009

Hi ^^

diego wrote:
> Author: diego
> Date: Sat Mar 14 19:44:58 2009
> New Revision: 28950
>
> Log:
> KVA vo driver for OS/2, patch by KO Myung-Hun, komh chollian net
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/DOCS/man/en/mplayer.1
[...]
> +.IPs (no)t23
> +Enable/disable workaround for T23 laptop (default: \-not23).
> +Try to enable this option if your video card supports upscaling only.

  I dislike the `-' in front of the option name inside the default
statement. AFAICT usually it is just written without it or
`(default: disabled)' is used instead.

  I would go with the method repeating the option name and just use
`(default: not23)', as in my oppinion some amount of redundancy in
documentation usually helps the reader.

[...]

  Alexander