[MPlayer-DOCS] [homepage]: r3408 - trunk/src/news.en

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Tue Mar 31 12:07:16 CEST 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 03:08:17AM +0200, cehoyos wrote:
> Author: cehoyos
> Date: Tue Mar 31 03:08:14 2009
> New Revision: 3408
>
> Log:
> I don't doubt skiploopfilter can introduce artefacts, but I've never seen them.

They're hard to see since most source have rather short "keyframe"
intervals, but there was one BBC sample where it caused the sky to turn
from blue to pink and suddenly blue again on the next keyframe.
Very funny, and it still seems weird to me that a deblock filter can
cause such a long-term bias though...