[MPlayer-DOCS] translations and the release

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Wed Feb 11 00:58:07 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 09:48:13PM +0100, Sebastian Krämer wrote:
> Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > We will release in two weeks.  It would be great if translations could
> > be brought as far in sync as possible.
>
> I've been quite inactive regarding the German translation but I'll see
> what I can do before the release. I'll probably be able to get the
> help_mp header file and man page in shape but I'm not so optimistic when
> it comes to the xml docs :( but hey, I'll give it a shot.

You have the right priorities in any case.  Just try to get as far as you
can.  Note that there is quite a bit of low-hanging fruit in the form of
obsolete documentation that just needs to be removed.  I already did quite
a bit of it, but more remains...

Just tag along on the bug fixing weekend (this weekend) and we'll see what
we can do.