[MPlayer-DOCS] translations and the release

Mizda Gábor gabrov at freemail.hu
Mon Feb 9 22:15:43 CET 2009

Hi!

The freeze this weekend affects the docs & homepage too or regardless of
the code
there could be newly added sections in the docs?

Diego, what do you think about the idea of sending either the text of
the release news
entry or even a patch from news.en to the DOCS list? I'm usually a
couple days behind
the release with the translation of the news entry. :(
If you would send a patch one or two days before the release - changelog
won't change
then anymore - I would (don't know whether I may speak in the name of
the others)
translate it and you could commit them simultaneously the home page patches.

Regards,

Gabor