[MPlayer-DOCS] Chinese man page path

Lu Ran hephooey at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 18:15:51 CET 2009

Hi Diego,

The Chinese translation of the man page is simplified Chinese, so move it to
zh_CN is ok. But I think maybe it is still a good idea to keep a copy in
zh_TW, since there is no traditional Chinese translation yet. There is some
slight difference between simplified and traditional Chinese, but most people
can read both without much difficulty.

--
Best Regards,
LR