[MPlayer-DOCS] r26451 - trunk/DOCS/xml/en/encoding-guide.xml

Corey Hickey bugfood-ml at fatooh.org
Tue Apr 15 05:16:13 CEST 2008

corey wrote:
> Author: corey
> Date: Tue Apr 15 03:40:38 2008
> New Revision: 26451
>
> Log:
> As of r21537, the "above link" refers to an article, not a guide.

That should be "r19025"; I ran "svn propedit svn:log --revprop -r 26451"
several minutes after this commit (over an hour ago), but I still
haven't gotten a "propedit" message on this list. This is the first time
I've done a propedit, but the change seems ok:

http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/mplayer?view=rev&revision=26451

I don't see the message in the online archives, so I don't think my mail
system ate it. Are propedit messages disabled? I'm used to seeing them
in other places.

-Corey