[MPlayer-DOCS] r23512 - in trunk/DOCS/xml: Makefile it it/Makefile it/audio.xml it/documentation.xml it/install.xml it/radio.xml it/usage.xml
diego at biurrun.de
Fri Jun 8 20:35:26 CEST 2007
On Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 04:30:45PM +0200, Paul TT wrote:
> On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 13:16:16 +0200
> Nico Sabbi <nsabbi at email.it> wrote:
> > ptt wrote:
> > >Log:
> > >italian xml/html docs translation - first step. up till now accented
> > >vowels are
> > >
> > wrong log
> "italian xml/html docs translation - first step. up till now accented
> vowels are written as <vowel>', i'll change them all together to html
> codes at the end :)"
> i'd say wrong logger script/svn mailer.....
No, just look at the output of 'svn log -r 23512'.
> i have put all the log above into the svn commit.
> except i wrote it in a standalone line w/out the newlines....
That's a bad idea in the first place, keep lines short and readable
> sorry, i'll know for the future :)
Instead, fix it in the present. DOCS/tech/svn-howto.txt teaches you
More information about the MPlayer-DOCS