[MPlayer-DOCS] r23512 - in trunk/DOCS/xml: Makefile it it/Makefile it/audio.xml it/documentation.xml it/install.xml it/radio.xml it/usage.xml
paultt at hackerjournal.it
Fri Jun 8 16:30:45 CEST 2007
On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 13:16:16 +0200
Nico Sabbi <nsabbi at email.it> wrote:
> ptt wrote:
> >Author: ptt
> >Date: Fri Jun 8 13:01:34 2007
> >New Revision: 23512
> >italian xml/html docs translation - first step. up till now accented
> >vowels are
> wrong log
"italian xml/html docs translation - first step. up till now accented
vowels are written as <vowel>', i'll change them all together to html
codes at the end :)"
i'd say wrong logger script/svn mailer.....
i have put all the log above into the svn commit.
except i wrote it in a standalone line w/out the newlines....
sorry, i'll know for the future :)
More information about the MPlayer-DOCS