[MPlayer-DOCS] A typo in trunk/docs/man/en/mpalyer.1 r23748

JRaSH jrash06 at 163.com
Thu Jul 19 08:34:14 CEST 2007

I found something that might be a typo in trunk/docs/man/en/mpalyer.1 r23748.

In line 9466, the document says:
"Motion vectors are interpolated from the following P-frame."

I guess here the "interpolated" should be "extrapolated", for in line 9463,
the sentence there uses "extrapolated" instead of "interpolated", and
"extrapolated" seems to express the right idea.

                                                                      JRaSH