[MPlayer-DOCS] HTML docs - config files - patch

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 14:13:55 CET 2007

Hi,

On 1/4/07, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 10:30:35AM +0100, Guillaume Poirier wrote:

> > This seems like a valuable addition to the docs. I'll do my best to
> > review and merge it to the "official" docs ASAP.
>
> It looks as though this is duplicated from the man page, though.

Indeed. I had not carefully read it previously, and now I see that
there's nothing that isn't already covered in the man page.

Nice effort David though. Feel free to improve other areas of the doc
if you still wanna learn some docbook.

An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing
which has never yet existed, from the greatest confederacy of nations
down to a town meeting or a vestry.
 -- Thomas Jefferson
(when interviewed about MPlayer ML flamewars)
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/thomasjeff157207.html