[MPlayer-DOCS] [patch] rough draft of vfw compdata docs

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 10:14:57 CET 2007

Hi,

On 2/19/07, Compn <tempn at twmi.rr.com> wrote:
> i know i'm missing some of the xml tags
> and some punctuation and spelling.
>
> anything missing or wrong in my information/examples ?
> i tested the trailer.flv example.
>
> still not 100% sure getopt.c is needed on mingw/linux for vfw2menc,
> can anyone test it ?

Can't test it as I don't have any machine of my own where wine works.
I'll just comment on the layout of the patch.

I'd prefer if you added a link to
menc-feat-video-for-windows-bitrate-settings in title:
"An example to convert an ISO DVD trailer to a vp6 flv file using
compdata bitrate settings"

after all, no everyone is supposed to understand that compdata is
generated thanks to the method detailed in
menc-feat-video-for-windows-bitrate-settings.

Other than that, commit anytime once you've fixed all spelling and xml
tags issues.