[MPlayer-DOCS] trunk/DOCS/man/en/mplayer.1 - subtitles enabled or disabled by default?

A C Hurst A.Hurst at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Aug 24 20:33:51 CEST 2007

Hello all,
I'd like to make a minor addition to the mplayer man page to explain the default behaviour for
subtitles, and what slang/sid options do:

As I understand, external (supplementary file) and internal (stream contained) subtitles are
disabled by default, but slang/sid options on command line/ in .config will enable them: searching
for the requested language code first in the stream, and second in default subtitle file
<videoName.sub?>; falling back to the first available subtitle stream if the requested language is
not found.

Is this correct?

Andy