[MPlayer-DOCS] r19979 - in trunk: DOCS/man/en/mplayer.1 cfg-common.h cfg-mencoder.h help/help_mp-en.h m_option.c m_option.h mencoder.c mplayer.c

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Sep 26 23:13:32 CEST 2006

Diego Biurrun wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 25, 2006 at 08:57:33PM +0200, Paul TT wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:46:09 +0200
>> Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:

>>> Could you please add that nick to AUTHORS? I find it a bit
>>> annoying if you can't find out who committed stuff, esp. when you
>>> reference some other emails *g*
>>
>> could not my 'real' nick (PaulTT) or my name+surname added to my
>> ptt user profile for svn, instead??????
>
> No, we're keeping the commit nicks people had with CVS.

I don't think he was asking to change that - I think he was asking to
have the nick "PaulTT" associated with the SVN user account "ptt", in
much the way that individual people's names were associated with user
accounts (for commit-mail purposes) when we used CVS. Based on
discussions past, I infer that apparently either this is impossible -
i.e., not supported by the SVN send-mail-with-each-commit setup in use -
or you simply refuse to consider doing it, possibly on grounds of the
fact that you have too much work to do already; just offhand I don't
remember which.

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.