[MPlayer-DOCS] What happened to the encoding of generated HTML docs?

Torinthiel torinthiel at megapolis.pl
Fri Oct 27 23:55:05 CEST 2006

On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 01:43:10PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> It seems that some mirrors are misconfigured, namely www2, www3 and
> www4.

www3 seems to be correct, at least now. Anyway, that would explain why
on an entirely different box I got 2 different results on two tests.
And why on my two boxes I got it wrong every time is probably a normal
RNG glitch ;) Anyway, now it's better, I can randomly hit a correct
server at least.

> > Also, in Polish translation, I can't see changes made yesterday morning,
> > so something happened to the nightly doc generation.
>
> I assume this is also a mirror issue.  Can you confirm the issue on
> www1?

Right now it's correct everywhere (www1-www6). Probably the sync was
a bit late.
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl