[MPlayer-DOCS] What happened to the encoding of generated HTML docs?

Torinthiel torinthiel at megapolis.pl
Fri Oct 27 09:19:55 CEST 2006

This midnight something weird happened to the encoding of generated HTML
docs, or to server. Everything was correct yesterday, but today the
files load with some insane encoding (ISO-8859-1 I thing). The file is
correct, has proper HTTP-EQUIV field, but both my Opera, and another IE
I've checked at work, don't recognize it and use wrong encoding,
resulting in totally wrong file. This happened to at least Polish and
Russian, Chinese as well, all other use ISO-8859-1 anyway, so are not
touched by that.
Also, in Polish translation, I can't see changes made yesterday morning,
so something happened to the nightly doc generation.
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl