[MPlayer-DOCS] Inconsistencies in ru/cd-dvd.xml

Torinthiel torinthiel at megapolis.pl
Thu Oct 26 10:54:14 CEST 2006

I've just read (out of curiosity, if I still remember how to read
Russian) the cd-dvd file, or more specifically the drives section.
I've noticed there some inconsistencies:
1. You mention only two programs to control speed, while in English
   manual (and in examples) are three.
2. Two of these examples use translated "speed", while setcd and BDS's
   cdcontrol do not.
3. Last example in Linux subsection, and first in BSD have missing [].
4. hdparam and cdctl examples use translated 'device', while
   'file_readehead', the /proc/*, and cdcontrol (in BSD section) do not.

Sorry I don't fix those myself, but I'd rather not mess with these
files, copying an unknown encoding is rather error-prone. And I don't
really know if you want to translate or leave speed and device ;)
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl