[MPlayer-DOCS] More problems with cd-dvd.xml

Torinthiel torinthiel at megapolis.pl
Sun Oct 22 20:16:12 CEST 2006

Ok, I'll make it one letter, instead of spamming ML with one for
everything I notice.

Just at the beginning of "DVD Authentication" formalpara, there's
a reference to patched libdvdcss. But the text about patching libdvdcss
was gone in r20172.

Also the whole list afterwards needs to be revised IMHO, as for me it
sounds as a strange mixture of required keys and methods of breaking
keys.

The <replaceable> tags in example at start of DVD section seem like
a copy&paste error to me, especially as these are in general syntax just
above. OK to remove? Same goes for VCD example.

And white we're at it, both examples use /dev/hdc, which sort of
suggests there are one thing. I think I can live with it, but maybe...
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl