[MPlayer-DOCS] help/help_mp-en.h: [AO PCM] fuster dumping suggestion

Andrew Savchenko Bircoph at list.ru
Sun Oct 15 01:23:15 CEST 2006

Hi!

I've figure out that large -autosync values (e.g. 50) slow down dumping
greatfully. Of course by default mplayer use autosync=0, but often
non-zero value can be found in config file. So I propose to add
'-autosync 0' hint to the MSGTR_AO_PCM_HintInfo message from
help/help_mp-en.h:

"Faster dumping is achieved with -vc null -vo null -ao pcm:fast
-autosync 0"...

Can this result be confirmed? In the case when everything is ok, I
append the patch wich changes hint message correspondingly.