[MPlayer-DOCS] streaming real audio tcp with proxy

kappa kappaserv at inwind.it
Mon Oct 9 12:39:23 CEST 2006

hi i'm carmelo from roma
i don't understand very much about programming
in the office i use windows 2000, i have not administrator
rights and  can't use the original real player because it isn't installed.
so thank to mplayer i may listen to *.ra files
i would like to listean streaming radio  but i don't  know wich command give to mplayer
so in the office we may use protocol http only with proxy named
proxy02   that works on the port 80

may yo explein me give me the command i have to put ?
the adress of the radio is:

rtsp://live.media.rai.it/broadcast/radiotre.rm

thank you