[MPlayer-DOCS] Online Russian HTML page, generated from mplayer.1 is broken

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Nov 10 16:07:15 CET 2006

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 01:51:34PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> I could also hack up the documentation generation script to convert the
> Russian man page from KOI8-R to UTF-8 before generating the HTML.

I have done this and gone one step further by converting all man pages
to UTF-8 before converting them to HTML and text with groff-utf8.  This
seems to work well, even the text version of the Polish man page has no
more obvious artifacts.

Please verify this is working correctly for you, but make sure you use
the www1 mirror, otherwise you might be looking at an outdated copy.