[MPlayer-DOCS] [RFC] converting documentation to UTF-8

Torinthiel torinthiel at megapolis.pl
Thu Nov 2 08:39:49 CET 2006

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 07:04:53PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > It's something broken/too new on MPlayer box, as on my box conversion
> > (both with col -bxp and col -bx) works fine.
>
> distro?  groff version?

PLD linux. Doubt you've heard of it (unless I've mentioned it earlier).
www.pld-linux.org IIRC

kraken:~$ groff --version
GNU groff version 1.18.1
GNU groff comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
You may redistribute copies of groff and its subprograms
under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING.

called subprograms:

GNU grops (groff) version 1.18.1
GNU troff (groff) version 1.18.1

(yes, it's quite ancient, but it's possible PLD added some Polish
support patches, I'll check later today)
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl