[MPlayer-DOCS] [RFC] converting documentation to UTF-8

Torinthiel torinthiel at megapolis.pl
Wed Nov 1 19:00:42 CET 2006

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 06:44:04PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> Note that the text version of the Polish man page is somewhat garbled at
> the moment.  If some of you Polish people care about it, you'll have to
> find a fix yourselves, I really don't know how.

It's something broken/too new on MPlayer box, as on my box conversion
(both with col -bxp and col -bx) works fine.
Anyway, unless someone tells me how to make man understand one utf-8
manpage amongst many iso-8859-2 ones, I'm against conversion  of manpage
to utf-8, as it simply breaks everything on my system.
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl