[MPlayer-DOCS] [patch] missing point at a end of a sentence in cd-dvd.xml

Christian Korff christian.korff at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:32:54 CEST 2006

I'm currently working on the german translation of the cd-dvd.xml file
of the MPlayer manual.
In the section about the New-style DVD support (mpdvdkit2) I found a
missing point for the end of a sentence:
We opted for this solution because we had to fix a
<systemitem>libdvdread</systemitem> bug and apply a patch which adds
<emphasis role="bold">cracked CSS keys caching support</emphasis> to
<systemitem>libdvdcss</systemitem> This results in a large speed
increase becau$keys do not have to be cracked every time before
playing.

I hope I'm right and if I am here's a patch.

Christian Korff