[MPlayer-DOCS] codecs.xml and the DivX stuff

Sebastian Krämer mplayer at skraemer.de
Wed Jun 7 23:51:34 CEST 2006

Christian Korff wrote:
> I'm currently translating the rest of codecs.xml into German.
> And right now I'm working on the small OpenDivX core libarary
> compilation guide that's in codecs.xml.
> It refers to ftp://ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/contrib/divx-mf/Makefile
> but the divx-mf directory was deleted.
> Since Project Mayo is dead this makes sence for me. We've got two
> possiblities: Either to edit codecs.xml so that there's no reference
> to it or we could remove the whole OpenDivX / Project Mayo stuff out.
>
> I think we should remove the whole OpenDivX/Project Mayo stuff and
> update the section about DivX. There's a 6.1.1 release of DivX for
> Linux.

Hi Christian,

chances are good that this section will be removed. If you haven't
translated in yet, I propose to leave it out and continue with the rest.
For the moment, just keep the english text. We can then either translate
or remove it later.

Sebastian

PS: Good to see you're working on the translation. :)