[MPlayer-DOCS] [homepage]: r2515 - trunk/src/info.src.en

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Jun 6 04:24:33 CEST 2006

diego wrote:

> Author: diego
> Date: Tue Jun  6 00:25:04 2006
> New Revision: 2515
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/src/info.src.en
>
> Log:
> CVS --> Subversion

> -<li>MPlayer-cvslog: Commits to the MPlayer CVS archive are sent to as diffs
> +<li>MPlayer-cvslog: Commits to the MPlayer Subversion repository appear as diffs
>  	and discussed on this mailing list.<br>

The phrase "appear as diffs and discussed" is not grammatical.
(Admittedly the pre-modification version was even worse.) The simplest
fix would be to say "and are discussed" instead.

> -	Developers with CVS write access have operator status in #mplayerdev,
> +	Developers with write access have operator status in #mplayerdev,
>  	contributors that have patches in MPlayer get voice. Nevertheless it
>  	is an open and unmoderated channel.

For greater clarity, rather than simply "write access" I would say
"repository write access". Still, a minor point.

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.