[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/en mplayer.1,1.1167,1.1168

Paul TT paultt at hackerjournal.it
Tue Jan 3 19:04:03 CET 2006

On Wed,  7 Dec 2005 17:14:13 +0100 (CET)
syncmail at mplayerhq.hu (Diego Biurrun CVS) wrote:

> CVS change done by Diego Biurrun CVS
>
> Update of /cvsroot/mplayer/main/DOCS/man/en
> In directory mail:/var2/tmp/cvs-serv694/DOCS/man/en
>
> +.B DVDREAD_NOKEYS
> +DVDREAD_NOKEYS is MPlayer specific, but currently unused.
> +In the file libmpdvdkit2/dvd_reader.c DVDREAD_NOKEYS is used
> +in the funcion initAllCSSKeys, but the only place where this
> +function is called is commented.

should not it be better to add a note in that section of the source
file, instead than polluting man page?

> +.B HOME
> +FIXME: Document this.

is this really the location of the documentation of that env var????
it's more system specific, so maybe we can let it out. ?
the same for the following... maybe just tell "if this variable is sset,
it will be used"....
RFC...