/homepage -> / changes (was: Re : [MPlayer-DOCS] [homepage] (diego): r2290 - trunk/src)

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Feb 28 13:45:43 CET 2006

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:24:56 +0100 (CET)
syncmail at mplayerhq.hu wrote:

Is this a good idea? And what is the reason to do that?

Because it is different from what all mirror's do currently
which will result in a lot of broken links all over the
place (ie on 3rd party websites). We already have a damn
lot of 404s because we moved a few pages months ago.

			Attila Kinali

--
wer soviel schoggi isst, kann sowieso nicht dumm sein ;-)
		-- Sandra