[MPlayer-DOCS] homepage repository --> Subversion

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Fri Feb 17 23:39:11 CET 2006

Attila Kinali wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:40:33 +0100 Guillaume POIRIER
> <poirierg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> As you can see, the email address is always the same, but the
>> subject shows who is the committer.
>
> I have a better idea: From: "svn-user" <syncmail at mplayerhq.hu>
> Then we have the user and dont clutter the subject.
> (BTW: that's the way how the cvs mails work)

I would like to formally request that the main code repository *NOT* be
moved to SVN until both this or something like it and a mechanism such
that the actual filenames (and, if applicable under SVN, file version
number) are visible without having to display the message body have been
implemented.

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.