[MPlayer-DOCS] homepage repository --> Subversion

Torinthiel torinthiel at megapolis.pl
Fri Feb 17 10:09:45 CET 2006

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 04:17:44PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> If there are any problems, let me know.

Is it possible that the log mails sent contain in the subject the name
of file changed? It was so with CVS and it was nice.

Also if the current repository is read-only it will soone get obsolete,
so any message about this will be nice. I know, few people not from the
list use it, but still...
Torinthiel

--
 Waclaw "Torinthiel" Schiller       GG#: 542916, 3073512
   torinthiel(at)megapolis(dot)pl