[MPlayer-DOCS] translations

Gilles Pelletier pellgill at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 18:31:21 CET 2006

On your web page, there is the following line:
# French (outdated, help wanted): HTML or HTML single file
Lower, in the mailing list section, there is:
# MPlayer-DOCS: Documentation and homepage development mailing list
that also receives documentation and homepage related commits to the
CVS repository.
subscribe :: archives :: search search on Free Network Group
# MPlayer-translations: Documentation and homepage translation mailing
list that also receives documentation and homepage translation related
commits to the CVS repository.
subscribe :: archives :: search
As you can see, there is no link to the translations list. If someone
will redirect me, in the future  I will post on the proper list.