[MPlayer-DOCS] documenting lavdopts debug=0x4000

Danny - liste pi at digitalfantasy.it
Thu Feb 2 14:19:40 CET 2006

Oded Shimon wrote:

> I suggest some seperate docs, xml or something, man page is big enough and
> this information isn't critical for mplayer usage...
>
> - ods15

    Maybe it's time for some separation of the man pages.

    Actually, after the initial setup of my mplayer, I look at the man
pages to see how a lavcopt is written os something like this, so a

        'man mencoder_lavc' or 'man mencoder_xvid'

    may be a great feature.

    Obviously there should be the possibility of make, like now, a big
page and there must not be duplicate man page (only some cat of the
partial pages).

    Also for the translator will be, IMHO, better.

       My 2 cents

          Daniele Forghieri