[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/xml/en mencoder.xml,1.91,1.92

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat Sep 24 00:06:17 CEST 2005

Diego Biurrun wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 01:18:14AM -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
>
>> Diego Biurrun wrote:
>>
>>> I think this calls for a slightly more wordy explanation along
>>> the lines of what you have provided here.  Something like "a file
>>> suitable to be played on system with minimal multimedia support
>>> like default Windows installs".
>>
>> I'd phrase it "support, such as a default Windows install", but
>> otherwise that looks good (once you add in the missing "a").
>
> Perfect, committed.

Actually, what you committed uses the plural form ("systems",
"installs"), rather than the singular which I think sounds better. I'm
not especially interested in fighting about it, but I did want to note
that what you had used was not quite my suggestion.

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.