[MPlayer-DOCS] Hello, i want to update and maintain MPlayer zh_CN DOCS

Emfox Zhou emfoxzhou at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 20:55:54 CEST 2005

2005/10/11, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>:
> New translators are always welcome :)
>
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 01:31:31PM +0800, Emfox Zhou wrote:
> > what should i do? is knowledge about gettext and xml enough?
>
> Read
>
> http://mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/translations.txt
thanks, i read it carefully, and i have decided to maintain the help
and manpage part. if possible, the xml one shall be taken too, of
course.

> and come back here if you have further questions.
>
> > should i request to have  the CVS access?
>
> No.  You will get it if you send good patches and we have the impression
> that you are planning to do this for the long run.
ok, i'll try to do some translation first and post it here, see if
you're satisfied with my work. and i'd like to get a CVS access right,
'cause the DOCS are so long (300K+ totally) and the zh_CN is so
deprecated, using the CVS is more convenience.

> Diego

GnuPG Public Key: 0xF7142EC2