[MPlayer-DOCS] List fresher win32 builds

Guillaume Poirier guillaume.poirier at etudiant.univ-rennes1.fr
Mon Nov 28 10:49:14 CET 2005

Hi,

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 27, 2005 at 06:33:08PM +0100, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

>>>There already is a link on the projects page...
>>
>>Sorry, my bad. I though they were supposed to be put on dload page
>>(which imho would make more sense than "related projects").
>

> Well, since they are unofficial builds and we are not hosting them, I'm
> not sure they belong on the download page.  Nevertheless they are good
> builds and especially the Windows GUI is good.  If you have good ideas
> for a slightly more prominent placement, let's hear them.

Well, IMHO it makes some sense list the official or unofficial builds in
the download page. The list of builds can be separated in 2 lists:
official (like Rathann's) and unofficial (like debian packages).

I also think that the skins would be better off being listed in a
"skins" pages (the download page is just too long IMHO).