[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/xml/en bugreports.xml,1.11,1.12

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 21:40:57 CET 2005

On 11/27/2005 01:51 PM, Guillaume Poirier CVS wrote:

> CVS change done by Guillaume Poirier CVS

> +The date format is YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.
> +Using this date format ensure that you will be able to extract patches
> +according to the date at which they were committed, as in the
> +<ulink url="http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-cvslog/">MPlayer-cvslog archive</ulink>.

"ensures" - I'll fix that myself shortly if no other change is
forthcoming.

This explanation is okay, *if* it is in fact correct that the MPlayer
CVS repository - unlike the Wine repository - will in fact behave as
described regardless of what time zones the client and server are in.
I'm not sure how to demonstrate that this is or is not the case, but I'm
not entirely comfortable with it until one or the other is done.

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.