[MPlayer-DOCS] List fresher win32 builds

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 18:33:08 CET 2005

Hi,

On 11/27/05, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 27, 2005 at 03:54:47PM +0100, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> > Gianluigi Tiesi has some fresher win32 builds on his website:
> > http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php
> >
> > Shouldn't we put a link to it on our webpage?
>
> There already is a link on the projects page...

Sorry, my bad. I though they were supposed to be put on dload page
(which imho would make more sense than "related projects").

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's
at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember
you have another hand:
The first is to help yourself,
the second is to help others.
-- Audrey Hepburn