[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/en mplayer.1,1.973,1.974

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sat May 21 18:08:58 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 5/21/05, Diego Biurrun CVS <syncmail at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:
[...]
> -Where <codec> may be: lavc, xvidenc, divx4, lame, toolame, twolame, faac, x264enc, mpeg.
> +Where <codec> may be: lavc, xvidenc, divx4, lame, toolame, twolame,
> +nuv, vfw, faac, x264enc, mpeg, lavf.

BTW: even though this has already been discussed, shouldn't we write
"x264" instead of x264enc? and xvid instead of xvidenc?
I agree that this is to match the -<codec>opts options, but the
problem is that the codec name accepted by the "-ovc" option is "xvid"
not "xvidenc".

Diego, if you don't object, I'll change that tomorrow.