[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/essays/src konf2002-Pontscho.src.en, 1.1, 1.2 konf2002.src.en, 1.1, 1.2

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri May 20 13:25:24 CEST 2005

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 10:41:09AM +0200, Torinthiel wrote:
> On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 11:33:25PM +0200, Torinthiel wrote:
> > On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 11:14:04PM +0200, Torinthiel wrote:
> > > Attached version works for me (really this time)
> >
> > Now this one is even better - it works, and has only one line of
> > workaround. IT still acts strangely, so probably adding a new
> > translation/directory (which is easier now by structure) will mess thing
> > up (i.e. adding 'ESSAYS' to the comment about not removing breaks
> > things). And guessing by the behaviour I'm not sure if my make doesn't
> > get used to some things - I could swear at the beginning I needed
> > comments, which are now gone.
>
> Any comments on this one? Does it work for anyone but me (esp for MPHQ
> box)?

I built a workaround on mphq by simply calling one Makefile for the
essays and one for the rest.  It's ugly, but it's self-contained and it
works (TM), so end of story for the time being.

Torinthiel, I must admit I lost track which version did what and why, so
please commit a clean version that is easily extensible should we have
more source directories in the future.  Also please remove any
workaround kludges, they're not needed anymore.