[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/xml/en mencoder.xml,1.62,1.63

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat May 14 12:45:49 CEST 2005

Diego Biurrun wrote:

> On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 06:07:01AM -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
>
>> Diego Biurrun wrote:

>>> While I would normally agree here, this completely distorts what
>>> Rich is saying, he'd never make such a balanced and
>>> non-controversial statement, so I'll reject this change ;-)
>>
>> I'd have no objection to this if the text in question were clearly
>> ascribed to Richard; as things stand, unless I've missed something
>> there is no indication of where the text came from much less
>> exactly who's responsible for any given portion of it. As such,
>> unless you want to attribute this directly to him in the text
>> itself, I still think it should be changed.
>
> Notice the ;-).  I completely agree with you, I was just poking
> (well-deserved ;) fun at Rich :-)

Yes, I did notice it, but it wasn't enough to make it clear that you
were not in fact rejecting the change. (At least not to me; if it wsa
clear to Guillaume, then my response in fact served no useful purpose,
but I wouldn't be too surprised if he - like me - assumed that you meant
to leave it unchanged as part of "poking fun".)

I saw the humour, but it was not clear to me that you were being
*purely* humourous, as opposed to humourous but also serious about it.

side of it.