[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/xml/en faq.xml,1.74,1.75

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Fri May 13 20:34:50 CEST 2005

Oof. I cancelled sending a response to the original patch, because
someone else made one of the same comments, and failed to notice that my
other comment still applied... I must have been tired. Sorry about this.

Guillaume Poirier CVS wrote:

> +How can I dump a full DVD title to a file?
> +</para></question>
> +<answer><para>
> +Once you selected your title, and made sure it plays fine with
> +<application>MPlayer</application>, use the option <option>-dumpstream</option>

"Once you have selected" or "After you select" (in the latter case, you
also want "make" instead of "made")

Missing period at the end of the sentence (after the "</option>" tag).

Also, I don't agree with Diego's "into" -> "to" change, I think both are
valid and that the original form reads better. I won't agitate for
reversion, however, I just won't be entirely happy about it.

side of it.