[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/xml/en mencoder.xml, 1.56, 1.57 codecs.xml, 1.60, 1.61

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed May 4 12:04:38 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 5/4/05, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 01:29:04AM +0200, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> >
> > On 5/3/05, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
[..]
> > > Especially now that we have
> > >
> > > make xmllint
> > > make xmllint-en
> > >
> > > this can be tested quickly, no need for expensive compiles.
> >
> > I had no problem here. Please do not accuse me of not checking that
> > kind of things.
> > Maybe my XSL / XML suite is broken, or miss-configured (which goes too
> > easy on that kind of problem), but that's a different issue (just like
> > the previous problem with <equation>).
>
> It was not meant as an accusation to you, just a gentle reminder to
> everybody that an easy check is available.

Ok.

> Do you have xmllint installed?

I can't tell you right now, but I can assure you that make xmllint-*
"works", in the sense that it doesn't fail "screaming at my face" when
I launch it.
Now, for some reason, I may lack that tool, and for some reason, it
doesn't print any error on screen, therefore that might explain why I
did not face the same problems as Torinthiel, but then that would mean
that the makefile (or something else) should get fixed.

Regards,