[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/en mplayer.1,1.914,1.915

Guillaume POIRIER guillaume.poirier at etudiant.univ-rennes1.fr
Tue Mar 22 21:05:57 CET 2005

Hi,

Le mardi 22 mars 2005 à 11:00 +0100, Diego Biurrun a écrit :
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 10:22:36PM +0100, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

> > > I'd just want to add: if you think that I'm not the kind of guy you're
> > > looking for, I won't be offended. We're all grown ups here!
> >
> > 4 days passed by with no response, so I guess it's a no. No problem.
>
> You're misunderstanding my silence.  Sorry if my latency currently is
> very high, it's just that I have a lot of work and many things to attend
> to.  I'll follow up soon.  Your offer is very much appreciated and your
> help is welcome.

Ok, I shall apologize for rushing you. I though you were back in
business as I saw that you were still making some commits to the project
page.
Tell me where you need some help when you have the time.
I'm still working on the rip guide, which is slowly improving as I also
don't have that much time to throw at it lately.

Regards,