[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/src donations.src.en,1.84,1.85

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Jun 29 00:50:37 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 04:03:57PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> well, PCI or AGP is ok, ISA isnt, the system for which it is, is currently
> used just as NAT box because the heatsink of its grafix card ( nVidia
> Corporation NV11 [GeForce2 MX/MX 400] (rev a1) (prog-if 00 [VGA])) fell off
> and the card didnt recover entirely after reattaching it, the picture is
> badly distorted though the card seems ok from a sw point of view suprisingly,
> ive also attached to monitor to another system to check that its really the
> card ...

I really think somebody should be able to come up with something better
(I only have crap) but nevertheless, I have these:
ATI PCI Mach64, FCC ID EXM340
S3 Trio32 (Mirage P32) PCI, FCC ID MIRP32PCI
and, behold:
Hercules Stingray PCI (ALG2301.A), FCC ID JQDA2301AP9402

I guess their value will be hardly above the shipping cost, but if you
want any/all of these anyway, just tell me...

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger