[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/xml/en faq.xml,1.79,1.80

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 20:48:52 CEST 2005

On 6/28/05, The Wanderer <inverseparadox at comcast.net> wrote:
> Guillaume Poirier CVS wrote:
>
> >  Also, even though leaving out <option>-ofps</option> should work in most
> > -cases PAL requires <option>-ofps</option> 25 and NTSC
> > +cases, (as your source is likely to have the appropriate framerate
> > +already) PAL requires <option>-ofps</option> 25 and NTSC requires
>
> Slight mistake here: the comma goes after the parentheses.
>
> The rest is satisfactory.

:-) Ok, fixed locally. I'll commit the fixes soon as I forgot to
include the tip about the frame size expected for PAL and NTSC.

Thanks,

A woman isn't complete without a man.
But where do you find a man - a real man - these
days?
  -- Lauren Bacall
My answer: Only at #mplayerdev on the freenode IRC network.