[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/src donations.src.en,1.84,1.85

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Jun 28 09:49:38 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 03:12:19AM +0200, Michael Niedermayer CVS wrote:
> +<li>any grafix card (good 2d performance would be nice, 3d is not needed at all)</li>

Really any? AGP, PCI, all doesn't matter? I have a few really old ones
lying around. I have even an old FireGL 2000, though it is not really
useful as there are no drivers and you need a really big PC to install
it (full size PCI) *g*
I'll make a list of what I have once I get home.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger