[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: homepage/src media.src.en,1.8,1.9

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 16:47:59 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 6/5/05, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> > > I think I have (I did not check).
>
> You have, CVS write access is universal, just check out the homepage
> module and see.

All right, that's what I assumed too, but I just wanted to be careful
about what I was saying.

> > > I was more concerned about whether
> > > or not that's the kind of thing you're looking for: those are news
> > > about each new version of MPlayer, and a couple of news about the
> > > project's life.
> > > Should I add them all? If not, what's the policy?
> >
> > Policy is not yet chosen. Right now mostly everything except
> > one-two-three liner news entries. But mostly not release news, except if
> > they have some more content in addition to the release notes.
>
> Yes, policy is not yet chosen, but what Alex says sounds good to me.
> Decide for yourself if they are worth adding.

A quick search give me only news coverage about new version of
mplayer, so right now I think I won't add anything, but I'll keep my
eyes open.

I should have invented the tape recorder,
that way people would have more quotes of
me to put at the bottom of their e-mails
-- Benjamin Franklin