[MPlayer-DOCS] CVS: main/DOCS/man/en mplayer.1,1.1056,1.1057

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Jul 31 22:34:36 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Sun, Jul 31, 2005 at 04:10:23PM -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
> Too late, I'm afraid... already committed. Sorry... the potential for
> this kind of "you should have waited" is why I kept making my previous
> type of "here's a suggestion" replies, and when I got told "you can just
> commit these without waiting for discussion", apparently I swing too far
> in the other direction.

IMHO not. This is not like with code where a little error can break the
whole program, or where it is important to have clean diffs between the
revisions, so I can't really see much point in posting most DOCS patches
before applying, you can comment as well on the cvslog mail (as long as
you ignore the fact that reverting/fixing that commit later is some work
too *g*).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger